No Products in the Cart
Name: Blue Muslin Flats - set of 3, 80 *80 cms
Type: Organic muslin double weave flats
• Organic Muslin flats are truly all -in -one diapers and are a basics type of cloth diapers used through generations.
• Generously sized – 80 cm x 80 cm , so that it can used from birth to toddler-hood.
• DOUBLE WEAVE cloth to absorb maximum.
• Softest on baby’s skin and get softer after every wash.
• Kinder Flats are made up of 100 % organic cotton!
• Apart from cloth diapering they can also be used as inserts, burp cloths, swaddle cloth, baby towels and more!
• These Kinder flats fits most babies till they are potty trained.
• Flats are one-size fits all because they can be folded and customized to a baby of any size.
• Double or triple up for toddlers or heavy wetters.
• These are the traditional cloth diaper style which are used across world.
• Use it for diaper free time for babies.
Box contains: 3 flats of Blue Shade
Material: Kinder Flats are made up of 100% organic muslin cotton.
Age and Weight guidance :
Age guidance: 0 months - 3 years
Weight: 2 kgs-15 kgs
How to use :
How to use :
One can also customize the layering for boys and girls as per need. It can be used with diaper fastener (Snappi, Boingo, or Diaper Pins) or simply pad fold the flat and lay it in a cover. A waterproof cover is needed over flat diapers.
Having issues with synthetic inserts in your pocket diapers? Pad fold a flat for a trim and absorbent option!
Kinder Flats/Organic muslin flats can be used as boosters for nighttime/additional absorbency. Use with pins and diaper covers or as inserts in pocket diapers. With a little patience and folding, using these diapers is by far the least expensive way to comfortably diaper your baby.
Proudly Made and Designed in India !
Wash Care :
Wash care: Machine or hand washable. Avoid fabric softners and detergent with addictives. No not use BRUSH on flats.
Not Returnable Product because of Hygiene Reasons. If Product is damaged, it can be returned within 2days with picture.
Ship within 2 working days