No Products in the Cart
Bumpadum cloth diapers are waterproof and do not create a mess when peed/pooped in. Each diaper holds for about 3 - 4 hours without any leaks. This means it can be used both at home and when outside during shopping and traveling! Your baby will be absolutely comfortable in Bumpadum cloth diapers. The fabric which touches your baby’s bottom doesn't let any wetness remain on the skin. All liquids are quickly absorbed by this layer and the surface remains dry to the touch. Bumpadum diapers have most of the pros of disposable diapers, with none of the cons. The biggest difference is that once used, Bumpadum diapers would be washed and reused, whereas a disposable diaper would find its way to a landfill, adding to the garbage woes of the world. Yes, there is some effort involved in washing the diapers, but the effort is negligible when compared to the savings provided by Bumpadum cloth diapers - both economical and environmental. You save 30%-70% of what you spend on disposable diapers by choosing Bumpadum Cloth Diapers. Please visit www.bumpadum.com for guidelines on how to use our products. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/queries.
Bumpadum Pocket diaper Size adjustable from 5-17 kgs (3 months to 3 years) Rise setting snaps help in adjusting the diaper length as per baby’s body structure which changes with growth. Body structure of a younger infant is very different from that of a toddler.
• 2 Pocket Diaper Shell
• 2 Classic Pocket Diaper Organic Insert
• MOST AFFORDABLE ORGANIC DIAPER
• Organic free-size waterproof reusable pocket diaper
• Stay dry layer to keep baby’s bottom dry
• Size adjustable from 5-17 kgs
• Snap-on insert lasts for 3 hours in the day
• Keep insert inside or outside pocket
• Pocket opening with flap in the front to remove insert without any mess even in case of poop
• Crossover stretchy tabs for a great fit
• Outer Shell is made with PUL (Polyurethane laminate).
• Insert - Organic cotton insert Inner - Microfleece
Wash Care :
Knock solids into toilet, store in dry bucket, cold rinse, warm wash, extra rinse.
Tumble dry on low or line dry. No bleach no softeners, no rash cream. For detailed laundry instructions, please refer to the How To Wash Your Diapers sticker in the package