No Products in the Cart
Description : • Ghungroo has a ghungroo inside giving it a special jangle. The cylindrical shape allows your child to chase behind it rolling down as they learn to crawl.
• A cylindrical rattle, Ghungroo is made of ivory wood which is traditionally ideal for toys as it is lightweight and smooth-grained. It is finished with non-toxic dyes & lac polish, which means it is perfectly safe if (accidentally) put in mouth, though it is not a teether.
• The jangling sound and attractive colors encourage the child to grip and grab to develop her dexterity.
• Suitable for: Babies between ages 0 – 1
• Material: Ivory wood, Non-Toxic Paint & Polish
• Weight: 100 gm
• Dimension: 6 X 6 X 8
Wash Care : • Wood has natural anti-bacterial properties, hence not affected by germs as much.
• They need cleaning about once a month with diluted mild detergent or vinegar.
• Never soak your toy as wood is very porous and it may lose shape
• Air dry, as the natural colors may fade on exposure to direct sunlight
• Moisturize your toys periodically, you can apply mineral oil or olive oil
Return Policy :• Glee Natural Toys are handmade by experienced artisans, and handmade items, by nature, have imperfections and inconsistencies. Based on the creative process, each toy is unique and different from another.
• We accept an exchange/return only if the product has a manufacturing defect or is damaged.
Shipping Timeframes : 7 - 10 working days