No Products in the Cart
I am a Chef! set is made of upcycled wood and the FIRST ONE in India where wood is used with fabric and jute mixed with cotton.
The set allows children to brim with imagination. The reason why we chose it to be natural is so that a child can truly visualize it to be the way they want it.
1. It had to be natural and color-free for a child to truly imagine what each piece could be. For example, the wooden bottle can be a milk bottle at one playtime, and then it could be a juice bottle! What is an onion now could be a turnip next basis their recipe.
2. Exposure to wood with a cloth and. It allows a child to feel, think, the question that how wood can be used along with fabric, jute, and cotton.
Our Breakfast and Vegetable cutting set would not only give your child hours of open-ended play but also would develop their
1. Fine motor skills- holding a knife, pounding in a mortar and pestle
2. Language- learning new fruits, vegetable names, dishes Imagination- changing the name of the item as per the recipe.
3. Emotional Intelligence- the act of cooking and serving, you as a parent appreciating them while you taste what they have cooked for you We hope your child enjoys our toy as much as we did while consciously designing it.
It is suitable for 2 years and above.
Contains 17 pieces.
Made by local artisans in Andhra Pradesh
Weight of the product :- 500gm
We take 14 days to ship these products.
Return policy :
Inform within 24 hours. Else non returnable