No Products in the Cart
A wardrobe essential for your little ones to experience the freshness of naturally grown organic fibre, comfort of handwoven luxury and beauty of natural dyes.
Featuring Vintage inspired “Kora Dress” with front inverted pleat and tiny teeny handcrafted french knots across the shoulders.
A frock hemmed to knee-length can be used as a tunic as they grow taller with years of use. Pair it up with Nadhi matching accessory to capture those perfect memories.
- 100% Rain-Fed Organic Cotton
- Handwoven with love by local artisans across India
- Earthly & rich colors are achieved using elements that are available in nature
Material Required :
100% Rain-fed Organic Cotton, Handwoven, Natural Dyes
Size Guide :
Chest - 21
Length - 15
Chest - 24
Wash and Care :
Gentle Handwash, Avoid Direct Sunlight
Shipping Timeframes :
Will be shipped within 2-3 working days
Return Policy :
All our products are quality checked pre-shipping. All our products are 100% organic, handwoven, and naturally dyed. There are possibilities of slubs, colour variation, weave variations that are normal and shouldn't be considered as defects.
No returns are accepted at this moment. We accept an exchange if the below criteria are met.
• There is a size mismatch, finishing defects or stains.
• Notify us within 24 hours of receiving the package.
• The item should be unused, unwashed, and unsoiled.
• The garments should be placed in the original packing box with the original tags.
Our team will reach out and arrange for the pickup. Unfortunately, we cannot offer the same terms to international customers, and pickup charges would apply for order exchanges.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|