Size : One Size (Fits 5kg -17kg)
3 months - 3 years.
Shipping : 4 to 6 Working days
Non-refundable / Non-returnable.
Superbottoms Plus UNO is the real All-In-One diaper. Uno is India’s first one wash prep diaper.
– Superbottoms Plus UNO cloth diaper comes with an outer waterproof shell with a SUPER DRY FEEL lining and a back opening.
– It also comes with 1 long GOTS certified organic cotton soaker with SUPER DRY FEEL and 1 booster
Together these 2 soakers can last 7-8+ hours for most babies.
The diaper also has a back pocket for additional soakers if required.
This versatile All in One diaper can be used as pocket diaper, or swim diaper too
Why is the diaper called UNO?
– Unlike most other natural fiber diapers, UNO needs only 1 wash to be ready to go on the bum
– The diaper is the real All-in-One that can be worn in more than 4 different ways!
– It comes from the house of India’s No 1 Cloth Diapering brand
The diaper comes with an additional booster soaker which can be used with the attached soaker.
How to use:
STEP 1: ALWAYS wash the diaper at least once before use using detergent
Skipping this step CAN CAUSE leaks.
STEP 2: ALWAYS size diaper before use using the front panel of snaps.
There are 12 snaps in front meant for reducing size. The size must be such that there are NO GAPS around the thigh. It fits from 5-17 kg.
A loose diaper can be uncomfortable for babies.
STEP 3: Use 1 soaker (attached) if you want the diaper to last for lesser hours and 2 soakers if you want it to last 7-8+ hours.
Wash and care Instructions :
Cloth diapers don’t need any special treatment. Below is the wash routine that we recommend on regular basis:
*Hand wash routine:
If diaper has been pooped in, knock poop off, rinse diaper and keep
If diaper has been peed in, it can be stored as it is (without rinsing) till wash .
store In a lightly covered bucket or wet bag.
Rinse diapers with plain water
soak for not more than 30 minutes in warm/regular water adding detergent In a bucket.
wash using regular detergent such as surf or tide o not use any detergent with fabric softeners or conditioners. Do not use dettol. Do not use Brush.
Rinse thoroughly till soap suds are gone
**Machine wash routine: